Credit Manager : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- NRs 25000 + per month (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Credit Manager for our client company.
A renowned Financial Institution based in Lalitpur.
Job Position: Credit Manager
Report to: Credit Recovery Manager and CEO
Basic Function: The credit manager position is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic reviews of existing customers and the evaluation of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of organization sales and bad debt losses.
Education requirement: Masters degree in commerce
Experience: 4 years in related field
- Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
- Properly motivate the credit and collections staff
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics
- Provide for ongoing training of the credit staff
- Manage relations with collection agencies
- Manage relations with credit reporting agencies
- Manage relations with credit insurance providers
- Mange relations with the sales department
- Make goal and budget of the department
- Deciding whether or not to offer the credit
- Checking member/customer's rating
- Regularly credit analyst and report to the management
- Maintain the corporate credit policy
- Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
- Create a credit scoring model
- Manage customer credit files
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process
- Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations
- Personally investigate the largest customers to establish relations
- Review and report department goal and achievement
- Monitor periodic credit reviews
- Monitor deductions being taken by customers
- Manage the application of late fees
- Manage the corporate financing program
- Prepare all type of credit documents and check
Working Conditions: Work in a fast-paced office environment. Expected travel to customer locations on short notice to customer locations on short notice to conduct negotiations. Occasional overtime may be necessary.
Salary: Above 25,000 (based on experience and qualification) per plus benefits (incentives/yearly bonus/fuel reimbursement/telecommunication/Provident fund)
Leave: on all government holidays