Counsellor (Male/Female) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Counseling / PsychoSocial
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Counselor for one of our clients.
A reputed Educational Consultancy based in Maitidevi, Kathmandu.
Job Positions: Counselor (Male/Female)
- Communication, Coordination with educational institutions
- Counsel to seeking students and their parents.
Required Qualification and skill:
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum 2 years of work experiences in related field.
- Strong understanding of the student, market trend, and service provided to them.
- Strong communication skills including excellent oral and written English.
- Computer literate in the use of MS Office Packages and Email, internet.
Salary: Nrs 15,000 (For initial 3 months and will be revised to 20,000)
Timing: 10 am to 6 pm (8 hours)