Business Manager : Detail
- Company: Development Voyage Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Agriculture
- Address: Rastra Bank Marg
- Administrative / Management
- NRs 0 per hour
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- BBA / BBM
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Development Voyage Pvt. Ltd. is a socio-economic company working in the sectors of food & agriculture, agritourism and vocational education. Based in Pokhara DV works with more than 2000 small-holders in Kaski, Karnali and now looks to extending its business operations in other districts through its business brand- “THE BAZAAR: Market for Local & Organic”. Our primary job is to help the farmers through back-ward integration support, find market for their products and provide supply chain management facilities.
Position 1: Operations, Procurement & Sales (based in Pokhara with frequent travels at procurement sites)
Position 2: Marketing & Business Development (based in 60% Pokhara & 40% field)
Position 3: Operations, Procurement & Sales (based in 70% Pokhara & 30% Karnali)
Functional Areas & Skills: Supply Chain Management (Procurement, logistics, Distribution, Sales, Warehouse, Team-work, Marketing, Management)
Industry: Food & Agri-business development with smallholders through IT integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage daily business operations including procurement, billing, order, sales, stock.
- Mobilize and manage both procurement and sales team, understanding market demand and matching the supply.
- Ensure KPI driven performance of all operating units.
- Assist management in planning of the overall business development, targets and deliverables and execute the plan/strategy.
- Ensure timely completion of procurement, logistics, distribution and receipts.
- Maintain high-standard organizational relationship with both suppliers and customers.
- Ensure compliance at all operating units.
Desired Skills and Competencies of Ideal Candidate
- Should have good understanding of supply chain management.
- Should have good understanding of “food & agri-business” and respect working with smallholders is a must.
- Should have knowledge of use of IT, computer skills and sound written & spoken English.
- Ready to make hands dirty, take risks, accept challenges, time-management, travel in tough conditions, and meet deadline pressures.
- Should be a MBA with at-least 1 year of experience as an intern or job, or BBA with 3 years of experiences. Specializations: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Marketing
- Should have a team handling capacity.
How to Apply?
Please send us an email with your motivation to apply and a detailed CV at our email address: email@example.com