Daraz.com.np is powered by German based Rocket Internet, one of the world's largest e-commerce focused venture capital firms and start-up incubators. Daraz Nepal is a part of Daraz Group, with investments from CDC Group, Ooredoo and Rocket Internet.
Learn more about Daraz: www.daraz.com.np
Learn more about Rocket Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqiJX7_pzA
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Vendor Relationship Managers (VMs) are integral to Daraz’s success. VMs are responsible to manage 20-25 key vendors in one of our sub-categories (e.g. Appliances, Women’s Shoes, etc.). VMs are responsible to build and grow their respective vendors/categories.
- Identify top selling and in-trend products that appeals to the customer base at Daraz
- Identify product gaps in your sub-category and source new products and/or new vendors to ensure we have best products at best prices in the market
- Build strong relationship with your vendors, understand their problems and train them on our systems and processes
- Initiate and execute seasonal, promotional and sale campaigns and monitor our marketing efforts to ensure maximum visibility and sales
- Ensure that your vendors meet operational KPIs, i.e. the vendors are using their accounts regularly, dispatching products on time, updating prices and so on
- Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and work closely with vendors to improve performance
- Launch new initiatives to grow your sub-category / vendors or improve systems/processes
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Engineering with minimum two years of experience in relevant field.
- Previous experience at marketing and sales with proven skill at pitching products
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- nowledge and interest in one of Daraz categories - Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Electronics, Health and Beauty, Lifestyle
What we offer
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
How to apply
- Email with your CV as an attachment to email@example.com. Your email needs to serve as a cover letter
- Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
- If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referer’s full name and contact information
|30000 NRs per month|
|Please check vacancy details|
|22 Mar, 18|
|22 Apr, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referer’s full name and contact information