The integration of Web 2.0 methods and technologies enable collaboration between decision makers around the globe on a scale and level which did not exist before. The collaborative assessment and discussion of trends, risks and strategic options offer a new level of transparency and traceability within the corporate strategy.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical writer, who is comfortable and skilled at working with technical people to join our team. You research and write the instructional guides, online and desktop help guides and reference manuals for ITONICS’ software products. You make sure that the documentation is clear enough to help the beginner and detailed enough to be useful for advanced users.
From the first day on you are a full member of our team and will be an integral player within our projects. We serve clients mainly in Europe providing online collaborative software solutions in a world class environment.
- Create and maintain user documentation for ITONICS’ software products
- Evaluate the effectiveness of documentation, and seek ways to improve its effectiveness and economy.
- Create the ITONICS documentation architecture, standards, and production process, and contribute to these as needed in order to support changes in technology, style, or types of user interaction.
- The position requires constant oral and written communication with colleagues in English
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- 5 working days in a week
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops that you can carry home
- Lunch available at office
- Accidental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based down town in a new and modern office building providing a world class working environment and offer you handsome salary.
Please send your CV, brief letter of motivation (in a cover email) as well as any writing samples to email@example.com
|Computer - Content Writing|
|30 Oct, 17|
|29 Nov, 17|