Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
As leading NGO, Aasaman Nepal has been engaged in developing and implementing programs aimed to protection, promotion and fulfillment of child rights in Nepal. Since its inception in 1999, ASN has continuously been active in the development of children in terms of education, child rights, health and nutrition and livelihood.
ASN has been implementing Sisters for Sisters' education project partnering with VSO, Nepal with the financial aid of DFID in Parsa and Dhading districts from 2013 and currently looking for following experienced and dynamic team players for the second phase (2017-2020) of aforementioned project.
1. Position: Teachers Trainer and Literacy Coordinator- 2 ( Dhading & Parsa)
- Overall Coordination and Implementation of Training and Literacy Related Activities
- Develop Curriculum, manual and schedule for literacy training as provisioned by project
- Lead the responsibility of quality training delivery
- Provide technical inputs to project team in literacy related issues.
- Prepare periodic report, analysis and document.
- Explore innovation and creativity on facilitating teachers training.
- Capacity building of social mobilizers for effective project implementation
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least Bachelor degree in Education with three years of experience in education/training sector.
- Excellent skills on training manual development, training delivery reporting, and computer (Ms-office, email, internet) skills.
2. Position: Community Engagement and Leadership Coordinator-1 (Parsa)
- Ensure quality delivery of project activity in community level
- Prepare quarterly action plan and track implementation as per the action plan
- Take lead role in mobilization of social mobilizers
- Establish sound relationship, coordination and collaboration with community support agencies
- Ensure effective and quality delivery of project activities in field level
- Contribute on capacity building of project staffs on community mobilization and leadership.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in social science, social work or sociology.
- At least three years’ experience in social mobilization and development sector.
- Excellent communication, reporting, and staff management and computer (Ms-office, email, internet) skills.
3. Position: M&E Officer- 2 ( Dhading & Parsa)
- Design the monitoring and evaluation mechanism for the project
- Collect and analyze the data, prepare logical report and submit to DC.
- Prepare TOR for Baseline, Midline and End line Survey/Final Evaluation and other studies.
- Prepare periodical reports as per the agreement and the logical framework and the indicators with the funding agency.
- Based on facts and analyzed data, timely report to the district Coordinator on direction/trend of the project in terms of achieving goal and objectives.
- Orient the project staff on field level monitoring, and data collection methods.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least Bachelor Degree preferably in statistics
- At least two years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proven Report Writing and Data analysis
- Working knowledge of EXCEL and SPSS
4. Finance officer: 1 Positions (Dhadingbesi)
- Recording of financial transaction and book keeping.
- Prepare good request purchase order and ensure delivery of materials in concern block office.
- Collect quotation from suppliers and compile for price assessment.
- Collect invoice and bills and receipt from the suppliers.
- Prepare of stock register.
- Collection of bank statement and Cheques clearance.
- Check and follow up vehicles, log book and computer maintenance.
- Management of petty cash
- Dealing with suppliers and receivable.
Qualification and Experience Required:
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in Management.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a financial management.
OTHER ATTRIBUTES: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, willingness and ability to learn new technologies, and comfortable to work in stress and emergencies.
OTHER ATTRIBUTES FOR ALL POSITIONS: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
DUTY STATION: All the positions are based in project district office; Dhadingbesi ( Dhading) and Birjung ( Parsa) with frequent travel to field.
AGE LIMIT: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for all the above posts.
DURATION: Fixed term till December 2020 (Annual contract basis with three months probation period)
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an up-to-date CV by 30th May 2017 via email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained.
|Development / Administrative|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|15 May, 17|
|30 May, 17|
|Dhadingbesi ( Dhading) and Birjung ( Parsa)|