WRI Pvt. Ltd.
Apply Before: 07 Apr, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Key Accountabilities, Duties and Tasks
- Providing counsel and creating study plans for students seeking to continue their education in the country/region of their choice.
- Providing students with accurate and appropriate answers about their inquiries on various aspects of higher education in respected study regions.
- Assisting the students applying in different universities for preparation, application and documentation process.
- Identifying, capturing, synthesizing and sharing insights for integration into broader management and development efforts of the organization.
- Communicating with the Universities in the capacity of the official representative of the organization on various pertinent issues.
- A university degree in Management is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in student counselling is preferred.
- An experience of studying in Australia, New Zealand, European nations with complete information regarding the steps involved in studying abroad will be considered as an alternative to the above mentioned professional experience.
- Fluency in English is required. Candidates should be competent in Speaking, reading and writing in English with students and university representatives.
- Best in the industry salary and benifits will be provided for the right candidates.
|14 Mar, 17|
|07 Apr, 17|