SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values and our team are the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: Software Tester
Department/Group: Technical Support
Line Manager: Operations Manager/H.R.
Travel Required: NIL
Level/Salary Range: As per Company’s Policy
HR Contact: Helen Gurung
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role will vary depending on project requirements. You may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project mid-way through, when testing becomes a key requirement.
Your work activities includes:
- meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning
- monitoring applications and software systems
- stress testing
- performance testing
- functional testing
- scalability testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- running manual and automated tests
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- resource planning
- reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlinesquality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- problem solving
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- travelling to different project sites
- working on multiple projects at one time
- document analysis
- liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Documentation of all work
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Good planning skills
- Competent technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- A passion for technology.
- Available to work over time
- B.E in Computer Science, BE in Information Technology, Bachelors in CSIT
- Two years +
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|05 Jul, 18|
|04 Aug, 18|