Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
This position requirs a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the software industry. We are looking for skilled Software Quality Analysts to be part of our global software development team that innovates market leading products and services.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in software testing.
- Experience of creating and configuring test environments.
- Experience of building and deploying applications in test environments.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries on common database systems.
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, focused, disciplined with excellent work ethics.
One or more of the following skill sets will be a bonus:
- Working knowledge of one or more of MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostGreSQL.
- Experience working on Unix/Linux environments
- Experience working with Git, Github, SVN version control systems
- Test automation using Selenium
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards.
- Prepare test environment, test cases, test runs and write automation scripts.
- Merge changes across GIT branches and deploy application to test environment.
- Document software defects, monitor resolution efforts, track successes and report to higher management.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support team.
- Participate in review meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine the point of failure.
- Participate in planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
* Remuneration to be determined based on candidate's experience and expertise and would not be a constraint for the deserving candidates.
* Candidates with a different stream of education but having relevant experience in Software Quality Control may also apply.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|26 Mar, 18|
|26 Apr, 18|