Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Travel Executive Officer
Salary: Highly competitive
Job type: Full time
Duties: Creating Itineraries, Content writing, Web-promotion, E-Marketing, liaising with travel enterprises and other related duties as assigned.
Desirable Specifications/requirement of a candidate:
· All-rounder with working experience in travel or trekking company as a tour officer/operator
· Able to create attractive outbound packages.
· Adept at preparing travel and trekking itineraries
· Skilled in establishing good relationship with customers and suppliers
· Adept in MS Word, MS Excel. Skills in web marketing and promotion with sound knowledge of SEO and E-marketing will be added benefit
· Having technical knowledge of GDS like Galileo, Sabre etc.
· All the candidates must at least be graduated
Benefits: Training, skill enhancement programs, career advancement guidance, and travelling and trekking opportunities, Financial and non-financial reward to deserving candidate based on outcome,
Note: Anyone with experience is encouraged to apply With in Feb 11, 2018
Send your CV along with your recent photo and cover letter at:
Contact: 01-4004750, 98010-95962 (only in case of emergency or doubt)
|Bachelors in Travel / Tourism Mgmt. (BTTM)|
|12 Jan, 18|
|10 Feb, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Send your applications along with a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with completed profile
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.