Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Reporting to the Team Lead, the QA Analyst will learn and maintain a thorough understanding of Business Process Automation offerings and QA processes; participate in analysis and design phases of new Business Process Automation projects; work closely with development and QA Lead to ensure a high quality, by utilizing QA best practices; assist in the planning and execution phase of regression.
- Learning and maintaining a thorough understanding of the modules of the PointClickCare applications impacted by assigned projects and support systems.
- Contributing to the testing and quality strategy for development projects by reviewing and understanding the high level functional specifications.
- Understanding the standard development process and promoting the standardized use of documentation tools (e.g., document templates, NetSuite, Jira).
- Contributing to general development analysis and estimates of upcoming development items.
- Ensuring the quality of our application and delivered projects by working with the team to cover each deliverable with an appropriate mix of test case coverage, test automation and exploratory testing.
- Participating in test automation by planning, implementing and actively maintaining end-to-end and integration tests where appropriate.
- Following test automation best practices including refactoring, data driven testing and modular test development.
- Continuing to explore and investigate ways in which test automation can improve quality and relieve test resource requirements.
- Providing feedback on test automation architectures and frameworks for continued improvement.
- Representing and accepting responsibility for quality of team’s assigned stories and reporting on aspects of testing and quality for projects.
- Understanding, adhering to and promoting general and agile testing standards by keeping up-to-date with the tools and quality standards of the organization.
- Representing PointClickCare by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of PointClickCare products, industry and technical trends, and general business/financial acumen.
- Participating in after hours support rotation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred.
- 4-5 years of quality analyst experience including risk analysis, test plan authoring, test case authoring, test execution, test automation etc.
- 1 year of experience as a senior or lead quality analyst.
- 1 year utilizing Agile development / testing methodologies (or similar).
- 1 year utilizing programming or scripting languages.
- 1 year utilizing SQL (e.g., writing queries).
- Experience in using test automation.
- Experience organizing tests and test execution using a test management system.
- Demonstrating troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams and management.
- Demonstrating strong organizational capabilities.
- Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication.
- Working in the healthcare industry in preferred.
- Experience utilizing Java, Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principals and modern IDE’s will be considered an asset.
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
For more information on PointClickCare, please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply directly by sending all resumes to:
1. Annie Trieu - Sourcing Specialist for PointClickCare (Canada)
2. Submit your resume and application through our Careers page by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/2zNTt5U
|Engineering - Software|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|B. Sc. (Bachelors in Science)|
|06 Nov, 17|
|05 Dec, 17|