click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Future Works Building Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a company formed as a joint venture partnership with Pinnacle LGS LLC, USA and local partners to provide modern construction technology to Nepal. It brings to you a technology that addresses all of these requirements to build safer, faster, greener and smarter buildings. We are looking for an operating engineer for our factory at Hetauda.
OPERATING ENGINEEER - HETAUDA (FACTORY)
A computer numerically controlled (CNC) operator and programmer holds a highly specialized position found principally in production companies. They handle computer-programmed machinery that perform a wide variety of functions, such as drilling, cutting, or shaping materials.
- Reporting to Factory Manager/ Production Engineer
- Function – Planning, Operating
- Industry – Construction
Who Should Apply?
- Those who are competent in IT usages.
- Those who have ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Those who have a keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Those who have the ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
A CNC operator and programmer is largely responsible for writing the commands for these machines, inputting them into the CNC program, and making sure that written commands lead to desired outcomes. Jobs requires you to
- Inspect the fabricated parts of products to make sure that it matches the required specification.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Plan machining by studying work orders.
- Program mills and lathes by entering instructions.
- Properly and safely load and unload castings and raw materials in CNC machinery.
- Perform daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Education Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with exposure in Machine Slop Operation.
- Proven experience in operating and maintaining CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) machine efficiently.
- Competent in using AutoCAD added machine design.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Local Residence of Hetauda (Preferrable).
Salary: Negotiable (18,000 – 25,000)
Interested candidates please drop in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Engineering - Mechanical|
|Full Time / Contract|
|I.E. (Intermediate in Engineering)|
|11 May, 17|
|31 May, 17|