Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Dominion Wire & Cables Limited is manufacturer of PVC Insulated Electric cables and wires based in Ba, Fiji.
The company has an immediate vacancy for an experienced MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to look after installation, maintenance and service of various types of cable making machines. performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures.
- Ensuring continuous high standard of machine performance to achieve high standard of production.
- Installation, maintenance and service of all cable making and other equipment in the factory including ancillary and Utility equipment.
- Fabrication of new machines, steel buildings, steel drums and bobbins.
- Preparation of machine drawings and lay-out drawings.
- Scheduling and monitoring preventive maintenance system.
- Modification of existing machines.
- Maintaining ISO documents and follows up procedures.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques and project methodologies.
- Examine detailed drawings or specifications to find out job, material and equipment requirements
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts
- Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment or computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines
- Check accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
- Attending to major plant breakdown with hands on.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should ideally have a Diploma or certificate in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Similar
- At least 8 – 10 years’ hands on experience in Maintenance from ISO Certified Cable company.
- Ability to do long hours and night shift
- Knowledge in TPM or Lean concept would be preferable
- Knowledge in Preventive Maintenance Planning
- Strong on Problem Solving and Analytical
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Good fault finding and organisational skills.
- Must also be able to plan own work and work unsupervised.
- Methodical in nature with attention to detail and documentation
Apply in writing with full CV, passport photo and references to:
The Human Resources Manager
Dominion Wire & Cables Limited
Or Email: email@example.com
Applications close on 5th April 2018.
|Engineering - Mechanical|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Mar, 18|
|05 Apr, 18|