This is an invitation to people who have a passion for excellence and seek opportunity to explore their skills.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
WORK STATION: BREWERY: Mukundapur, Nawalparasi
SR. MANAGER MAINTENANCE
Position/ Title: Sr. Manager Maintenance
Department: Production (Brewery)
Location: Mukundapur, Nawalparasi
Reporting Line: Head of Production
- Masters/Bachelors Degree of Engineering
- Mechanical /Electrical
- More than 10 years’ of experience in similar position
- Maintenance of all the plants/equipment according to charts and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Prepare monthly Plan of maintenance schedule and daily duty roster as per the weekly/fortnightly production schedule and ensure their execution after approval.
- Assist in maintenance of the safe functioning of process, mechanical and electrical plant & equipment systems (including electrical panels), communication system and building.
- Ensure the timely availability of utilities for production, processing and packaging activities and spare-parts and others for maintenance, in required quantity and quality.
- Timely execution of general servicing to plants according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Assigning jobs to workers/operators for the daily maintenance work and to supervise their work.
- Assisting the stores unit in ordering and storing required spare parts and ensuring availability of spare parts as and when necessary.
- Support equipment operators in their maintenance activities.
- Maintain job cards for each machines and plants and prepare monthly consumption of spare parts and others.
- Perform technically demanding maintenance & inspections of machinery and equipment.
- Prepare and submit periodic utility production, supply and related reports in prescribed format.
- Prepare and issue operating instruction for plant and machineries to various units.
- Assist in assessing manpower needs of the division and making arrangements for human resources development for fulfilling future needs.
- Undertake activities related to maintenance and utility as assigned by the Technical Director.
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Jan, 18|
|07 Feb, 18|