H9 is currently flying to four destinations - Doha, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and Dammam; presently summing up to twenty three flights per week using 3 Airbus A320-214 series of narrow-body aircraft with 8 Business class & 150 Economy class seats.
H9’s in-flight entertainment s
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Department: Brand and Service Improvement Department
Position: Jr. Media/Communication Officer
Vacancy code: H9/BSID/0012018
- Develop and disseminate communication materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders
- Evaluate, create and/or update communication materials (internal/external, print and electronic): writing articles, brochures, flyers, website content etc.;
- Create, Develop and Manage social media platform and media campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with media personnel and customer audiences.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or Business Management with at least three years of work experience OR Bachelor’s degree with five years of working experience.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as Social Media Management, SEO, etc.
- Preference will be giving to those with copywriting/ editorial writing experience and/or Media Management experience.
- Competences and Qualifications:
- Excellent command in English and Nepali language ( writing and verbal).
- Good computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to set priorities; make decisions within defined parameters; meet deadlines, time management with respect to work load planning.
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, copy of citizenship, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience.
It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be entertained.
|Communications / Broadcasting|
|Please check details below.|
|M.A. / M.C.J.(Masters in Mass Comm. & Journalism)|
|29 Mar, 18|
|27 Apr, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Phone calls will not be entertained.