Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The candidate is required to be a passionate developer with significant experience developing on top of WordPress. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to take lead on projects. Ideal candidates have several years of full stack development experience and are comfortable with frontend design, backend development, and system operations. You should be ready and excited to learn/implement new technologies. Experience producing complete products, based on detailed specs is a must. You will be expected to take complete ownership over projects and maintain code quality. Adherence to industry best practices is expected.
- 3+ years of full stack web development (PHP, HTML/CSS/JS) experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing on top of WordPress using custom post types, custom plugins, and custom themes
- Experience working with ElasticSearch
- You are familiar with SCRUM and comfortable with rapid, iterative development
- You have a strong attention to detail and experience monitoring your own code quality to produce clean, commented code
- You enjoy taking the leads on projects; ready for a position in which you can grow
- You are passionate about learning more, and are excited to collaborate with other team members across UX, Visual Design and Engineering
- You will actively participate in the evolution of our technologies and technology practices, occasionally pitch new technologies that you believe in, and participate in workshops to learn new skills
- You are a team player who is willing to wear many hats
- You have an excellent verbal and written english communication skills
- Experience in Python, Node.js, and/or AngularJS (or similar JS UI framework)
- Experience working with AWS services
- Desire to learn, pitch and implement new technologies
* Candidates with other field of study but having required experience may also apply
* Remuneration and benefits no constraint for deserving candidates
|Computer - Web Development|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|12 May, 17|
|30 May, 17|