Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Apply Before 31st July 2018
S.W. Nepal Private Limited (http://www.swnepal.com.np/ ) is a national consulting firm to enhance the development results working together with government institutions, development agencies and private sector. In doing so, SWN aims to bridge the policy, research and implementation gap in Nepal through capacity building, policy influencing and applying sustainable solutions. The company values include a) enhancing the outcomes from the investments b) building stronger partnerships at local, national and international levels c) building itself as a responsive and accountable company and d) promoting ethical practices at work and undertaking business. The company demonstrates its commitment towards ethics and fair policy in its dealings with clients.
The overall purpose of Finance Manager is oversees the financial activities, financial reporting, client coordination, budget planning as well as supporting executive management team in offering insights and financial advices that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Detailed job description and requirement
- Prepare and interpret monthly financial reports (income and expenses, three months cash flow, project profitability statement, P/L account, balance sheets, reconciliation etc.)
- Control cash flow and expenditure
- Develop and manage financial systems and tools
- Coordinate and liaise with clients on invoicing and financial issues
- Perform financial analysis, tax planning, business development plan
- Provide training to other sections on finance compliance and other necessary jobs.
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
- Coordinate and timely tax filing at Inland Revenue Department
- Monthly Reporting (finacial and budget) to CEO and other stakeholders as and when necessary
- Provide report to Aid Organisation as per the contractual agreement
- Supervise and monitor financial duties and responsibilities
- Undertake research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Refresh standard costs and provide proper support and guidance to the bidding team
- Review the organisation financial policies and other related compliances
- Conduct risk analysis and prepare control plan
Qualifications and experience
- Master Degree, with major in finance or accounting with minimum of eight (8) year of relevant experience.
- At least 3 years working in development sector
- Having knowledge of financial and procurement policies and compliances of Aid Organisation
- Able to apply analytical and innovative tools successfully to produce creative and valuable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in diverse team environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
Contract type: Long Term Employment Contract
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Department: Admin and Finance Department
Location: Central Office, Kathmandu, full time
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Negotiable as per the experience and company policy
The candidate leaving nearby to the office location (Maharajgunj, Kathmandu) will be given more priority.
How to apply
If you are interested, please email your CV and a motivational letter justifying why you are the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. before 31st July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidate will be call for an interview.
|Accounting and Finance|
|MBA / MBM|
|06 Jul, 18|
|31 Jul, 18|