Foodmandu Pvt. Ltd.
Foodmandu is an e-commerce company providing on-demand food delivery service across Kathmandu and Lalitpur. Having started its operation in 2010, Foodmandu has now grown to more than 60 employees serving 60000+ customers from 160+ partner restaurants. We are a customer centric company with high focus on client satisfaction. We are a transparent business with high governance standards and private equity investment.
Apply Before: 03 Apr, 18
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
BUSINESS RELATIONS OFFICER
Gender: Preferably Male,
Salary: As per the company rule,
Shift: Full Time (9:30 to 17:30)
Scope of Role
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, prospect and cultivate new and existing business relationships with partner restaurants and other vendors.
- Conduct orientation programs about the transaction process at new member restaurants/vendor in coordination with customer service team and vendor team.
- Be in regular communication with partner restaurants/vendors and periodically visit them to foster mutual relationships.
- Periodically review the transaction data of our member restaurant and offer advice to maximize sales and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure regular update of member restaurant/vendor information and their product/menu listed in Foodmandu’s website and the accuracy of the information.
- Ensure the brand presence of Foodmandu in partner restaurants/ vendors.
- Come up with various promotional programs (offers and schemes) in partnership with member restaurants/vendors that helps both sides to increase sales.
- Provide customer feedbacks to respective restaurant/vendor to help improve customer experience.
- Coordinate with various departments of the company.
- Create regular report on progress, accomplishment, plans and challenges related to the responsibilities assigned.
- Other duties as required.
Qualification and Skills
- Ability to connect with new people, friendly, empathetic and positive attitude,
- Ability to develop, manage, grow and institutionalize relationships,
- Capable of building and managing a vibrant, long term network of relationship,
- Strategic thinker with marketing and research skills,
- An ambitious and enthusiast with influencing skills,
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach,
- Having Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field,
- Experience on the related of at least a years as a marketing officer or on similar role,
- Having own two wheeler and driving license.
|Public Relation / Advertising|
|04 Mar, 18|
|03 Apr, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please send us your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Resume Send Email By Post
Copyright © 2000-2018 JobsNepal.com. All rights reserved.