Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Foodmandu is an e-commerce company providing on-demand food delivery service across Kathmandu and Lalitpur. Having started its operation in 2010, Foodmandu has now grown to more than 50 employees serving 25000+ customers from 150+ partner restaurants. We are a customer centric company with high focus on client satisfaction. We are a transparent business with high governance standards and private equity investment.
As we scale up our business, we are looking for a highly talented Brand Manager to join our team.
This is a rare opportunity for a dynamic individual looking to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded company with a disruptive business model.
Roles and Responsibilities
- develop, enhance and implement brand identity for the Company
- develop product positioning and message for Company and its services considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape and other factors
- research potential target markets, monitor market trends and identify potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- build the brand by connecting with the right partners, establishing the right partnerships and getting the best deals
- design Company’s communication approach consistent with brand identity
- work closely with internal teams and external creative agencies to ensure company’s brand guidelines are complied with
- generate new ideas for new lines of services including service design, packaging and communication along with business development team
- develop go-to market plan for new services along with business development team, marketing team, customer service team to effectively implement launch strategy to drive awareness, engagement and affinity
- tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
The ideal candidate should:
- have a university degree in Business/Marketing or Branding
- have 3+ years of experience in branding /marketing, ideally both through online and offline medium
- be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- display high levels of analytical skills to analyze and interpret different consumer data
- have eye for deals and opportunities in the field of partnerships
- exhibit high degrees of creativity and passion to support different marketing campaigns
- have proven ability to successfully understand, develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
Salary and benefits will be competitive as per industry standards.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May, 2017. Selection of candidates will be done through comprehensive interview process.
|0 NRs per hour|
|MBA / MBM|
|16 May, 17|
|30 May, 17|