Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelor (Masters preferred) degree in Computer/Science or any IT related field.
- 2+ years experience in developing Web and CLI application using Laravel (Laravel v5.4 highly desirable)
- XML, JSON and REST (Web Services) API Development
- Should have experience of most of the Social Media APIs, Google APIs
- Sound knowledge of creating and consuming RESTful services
- Good knowledge of GIT version control and familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent communication skills .
- Self-motivated, responsible, dynamic, creative, innovative and willing to learn new technologies
- Write codes to develop high end websites and for mobile APIs in PHP/MySQL in Laravel framework
- Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared.
- Subversion, Git
- Knowledge of API integrations
- Analyzing the trend, able to pick up the new idea and implement in the system.
- Research, vet, learn, and deploy bleeding-edge technology and best practices on an ongoing basis
- Write scalable, maintainable, and reusable code
- Provide quality assurance control and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility on all projects
- Experience with Video, Video server, Live streaming, Video codec and formate, digital right management would be prefered
- Curious, approachable, friendly, communicative, and works well within a team.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- A strong work ethic - trustworthy, reasonable, dependable, attention to detail.
- Highly Competitive salary to match your performance
- Transportation and fooding Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com before 5th April 2018
|Computer - Web Development|
|50000 NRs per month|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|06 Mar, 18|
|05 Apr, 18|