Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is a leading international development consultancy firm, with over 30 years experience working across 100 countries. In Nepal, OPM has been successfully providing support for nearly 20 years in facilitating the lasting policy reforms. Our breadth of expertise across all the key sectors and across the policy cycle, from diagnosing the problems and presenting evidence-based strategic options to supporting the implementation of solutions and monitoring and evaluating their progress, enables us to provide a holistic, integrated perspective in our deliverables.
Since 2013, OPM has been implementing the DFID supported Technical Support to Karnali Employment Programme (TSKEP) supporting the Government of Nepal in developing and testing new approaches to employment-led poverty reduction. OPM is now recruiting District Monitoring Supervisor to assist reporting, monitoring and supervision of the programme activities implemented by Karnali Employment Programme in Humla.
District Monitoring Supervisor
MIS data entry, monitoring and supervision of district activities.
- Act as focal person for MIS and ensure that MIS records are maintained on a timely basis
- Assist KEP unit’s key processes
- Provide frequent monitoring of the activities to gather evidence to support district reporting
- Support VDC officials in orienting the provisions of KEP
Reporting to: District Programme Officer/MIS Specialist
Duty Station: Humla
Number of positions: 1
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with at least 2 years of experience. Local candidates from the programme districts will be given preferences. Experience of working with local governance bodies would be an asset.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV along with an application to email@example.com. Please specify the duty station in your application for which you are applying.
Candidates who have already applied for the position need not apply. Telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
Deadline for applications is 22 August, 2017
|Please check vacancy details|
|09 Aug, 17|
|22 Aug, 17|