Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Rillmark Pvt Ltd ( trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co ) is a Certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 45 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Opening: 2 Senior Positions & 3 Junior Positions ( Salary 20K - 35K- Provided Based on Experience )
Android Developer Qualification:
- A minimum of 1-year experience and strong expertise in Android App Development.
- Knowledge of web services XML, Json and restful APIs.
- Familiar with Cloud Message APIs and Push Notification.
- Knowledge of sub versioning.
- Abilities to learn, adapt and implement new technologies.
- Abilities to communicate and grow as a team.
- Understanding of application development frameworks like Phonegap, jQuery mobile, eMobc, etc is a plus point.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Deep understanding of both manual and ARC memory management practices
- Should have knowledge of using SDcards – Reading and Writing
- Should have knowledge on integrating Google Maps about GPS, Location based Services
- Should be able to access Phone services (Call,SMS,MMS), Network connectivity services
- Should have some existing apps in the Google Play
- Should have gaming knowledge
What we are looking for:
- You’re a smart developer who can write clean, tested, reusable code.
- You can show innovation in the apps you craft and the solutions you create.
- Android is a passion, something you love. Providing a fantastic user experience is something you live for.
- You have a solid knowledge of the Android SDK and know how to use it to it’s potential and bend it to go beyond that.
- Java is what you are building on top of and you use the principals of OOD everyday to craft clean solutions.
- Deadlines are an opportunity and you can stay cool and calm when the pressure gets turned up.
- You know what it takes to make a great app irrespective of device or language (our apps are used around the globe
What you will be involved in:
- Using the latest frameworks.
- Work with a modular codebase, a mix of java and android libraries, built with gradle and proven with tests.
- Being challenged everyday to ‘make it better’ by improving the code, the UI, and the user experience.
- Working in an environment that enables you to get on with crafting beautiful solutions.
- Every step of the process involves the whole team, and you will be expected to have an opinion.
- Work as part of a small team of developers, currently 2 Android devs and 2 iOS devs, to build the best applications out there.
- Have a say in the way things are done, to make the apps better and the environment we work in
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years android experience
- Thorough understanding of design patterns
- Solid knowledge of android SDK, not just the basics Understands the fundamentals of what makes good app design and can show examples of this
- Can show examples of application architecture using modular design and extensible layouts
- Enthusiastic about Agile/Scrum/TDD development/SOLID/Software Craftsmanship
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Android Developer looking for a high impact position in a fast paced environment. If you are looking to grow and progress your career while having a direct impact on the business then we would like to hear from you.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 01-4420115
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|10 Nov, 17|
|01 Dec, 17|