Job posted on 12 Feb, 2020 Apply before 11 Mar, 2020
Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Required a person with proven experience in managing the workshop.
Required Skill and Knowledge
- Graduate. Preference will be given to the person having Automobile Background, eg. Automobile Engineer or Diploma holder.
- Willing to learn and capable to work with in a team and independently with a demanding workload.
- Good Organizational skills, with initiative and good judgement.
- Strong diagnosing and technical skills
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Pro-active, hands-on, interpersonal with good communication skills.
- Good command in both English and Nepali (Written and spoken) and able to correspond independently, and compile reports etc.
- Able to manage team of mechanics and other Administrative work.
- Literacy in Computer.
- Go-getter, extrovert, energetic, with self-initiative.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- To monitor the proper use of the company's standard software system and to ensure that reports are printed and filed as required.