WordPress/ QA Engineer/QA Automation Engineer
Podamibe, an IT based company provides its client with all emerging services an IT company should be able to provide. Podamibe is located at the first floor of Blue Bird Mall, Tripureshwor. It commenced its services since August 2014 as an IT solution company, rendering various other services. The best part about the company is that the company is operated and managed by experienced IT personnel having loads of experiences. Clients and customers can ensure themselves about being provided the best services as its marketing is controlled and managed from the office located at London, United Kingdom.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER (5)
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter) is a plus.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently.
- Deadline focused, detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality in WordPress.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design, develop and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Integrating sliced PSD files (usually already converted to HTML/CSS) into either WordPress.
- Ability to work on E-commerce Websites and knowledge of woocommerce.
QA ENGINEER (2)/ Automation Engineer (2)
Skill and Knowledge Requirement
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Knowledge of both manual and automated tests.
- Effective communications skill.
- Basic development capabilities.
- High attention to detail..
- Experience with Front End or Back End automation frameworks.
- Experience testing and automating web applications.
- Create and execute test plans for different softwar.
- Report and track the issues.
- Work along with developer to maintain the quality as per client requirements.
- Support software engineers in reproducing issues.
- Conduct server level testing on enterprise applications.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
Key Responsibilities for automation engineer
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Automate test cases, reproduce and validate defects.
Qualification and Experience
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field
If you think you are perfect for our team, please email a copy of your CV with expected salary to email@example.com.