Wordpress Developer (Technical Support)
Theme Grill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress, Themes, Plugin anatomy, and WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS and PHP
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Language Fluency is must
- The capacity to work well within a team
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Support background in IT product and related services will be an added advantage
Personal Skills Required
Wordpress, Logical thinking, Problem-solving, Css, Html, Php
- Freshers and Junior levels are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Respond to support questions about ThemeGrill themes, plugins and products
- Provide general and technical support to users via Email, Chat, Support Tickets, and Forums
- Gather feedback from customers and prepare the necessary documents
- Collaborate with the developer's members to resolve issues and achieve better results
- Testing and evaluating a new technology
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 5 working days a week
- Timely salary review
- Bonus for the dedicated employees
- Timely refreshment and outing programs
- A Serene workplace with a friendly environment
- We have inhouse Badminton court, Table Tennis, Carrom Board, DartBoard, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time
- We provide Lunch, snacks, Tea, and Coffees
Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, this is currently a ‘Work From Home’ job. Interviews and all will also be done virtually. Once this situation is under control, this will be an office job.
Interested candidates can apply with CV and cover letter via https://themegrill.com/apply-now/.