Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science or related industry experience
- Experience in using Wordpress CMS
- Good understanding of website architecture and layout aesthetics
Good knowledge in:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Code Versioning Tool Git
- Prototyping, Visual Studio
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
- An enthusiastic individual with a meticulous eye for detail and results-oriented
- Must be a team player and open to constructive feedback
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
Some Of The Exciting Stuff That You'll Be Involved In!
- Developing and maintaining the company website
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly web pages
- Website Browser testing
- Conducting website performance tests
- Monitoring live website performance
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Optimizing the website for maximum speed
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability of the website
- Write functional requirements documents and guides
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for website users and stakeholders
- Ensure brand consistency throughout the whole website
Why you Should Join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, except one Sunday of the month
- Free full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break
Note: The position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by clicking on the apply now button or by sending your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Career: Web/WordPress Developer".
Due to the Covid-19 lockdown, we are working from home currently and will continue to so in the coming months.
|Category||Computer - System Programming, Web Designing & Programming, Computer - Programming, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||10 Jun, 2020|
|Apply Before||09 Jul, 2020|