ITONICS, founded in 2009! is a german based company that provides and develops the Enterprise Software and Services that drive innovation and is a leading provider of software solutions and services for innovation management. We ensure that companies maximize their Return on Innovation Investment (ROII) on a sustainable basis. With ITONICSâ€™ modular software suite, companies can collect, connect and track relevant information, inspirations, ideas, initiatives, and projects. We as a software provider, we help companies to implement well-known innovation process - we have rules, we implement stages. ITONICS supports the overall innovation management process, from environmental scanning, trend management, technology & resource management, strategic foresight and ideation to Innovation roadmapping. Our software helps in building a sustainable Innovation Capability to be prepared for future changes in markets and society.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
No of vacancies: 4
Job Location: Kathmandu
Salary: Provided on the basis of experience. No bar for deserving candidate
Are you eager to cut through the noise and bureaucracy of corporate software development? Or just wanting to make a name for yourself in a dynamic team environment? Or perhaps looking for a reason to sharpen all of your skills? Anyone interested in cutting edge web and service-based development is welcome. ITONICS is looking for an enthusiastic Web Designer to join our team.
ITONICS is offering:
A position with an established leader of innovation and strategic management enterprise software/solutions. Sounds boring so far. We are not focusing on millions of customers loving our location-based dating app. We make market-leading companies in all industries even stronger by boosting their innovation and strategic functions. This requires lots of solid development work and even more magic. If you are the type of person having fun within extreme complexity and building in some magic in your code - let’s talk! At ITONICS you’ll be part of an industrial dawn of innovation through insight and collaboration. Building large scale solutions to answer both demanding high level and concrete questions about the future. Welcoming experienced developers with various levels of savviness and focuses, ITONICS has a place for anyone that is devoted to technology and forward thinking. The ITONICS team is looking for eager and self-motivated individuals to drive solutions into the future. Please ONLY apply if you are available to undertake the position within Kathmandu, Nepal. Grab the chance to work in one of the most exciting and innovative areas in the industry in one of the most exciting cities on the globe - NOW!
As a Web Designer at ITONICS, you would be efficiently organizing and developing CSS3 + HTML5 based single page service-oriented applications creating a dynamic user experience as they wade through the fuzzy front end of innovation. This means designing and implementing new and adapting existing visualizations for multi-dimensional, temporally and geographically enriched data. Your role would be to interact closely with the ITONICS Design and UX and be part of the ITONICS Development team to identify and execute the best implementation!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on enterprise-level web applications
- End to end delivery of concepts and prototypes
- Working with a team in an agile environment (daily deliverables)
- Self-organized in daily work
- Maintaining readable, testable and scalable code
At least 2 year's experience with the following skills:
- HTML 5/ CSS / SASS / UI/UX expert, Photoshop/Illustrator and theming experience for Drupal, Wordpress etc
- Knowledge of JS, jQuery
- Angular will be plus point
- Responsive design focused on the mobile + tablet experience
- Typical development tools such as npm, webpack, Gulp (or Grunt) and Git
- Nice to have Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD), Sketch
- Strong understanding of UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Attention to detail and quality as well as advance towards perfectionism and self-reliance
- Fluency in business English is required
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(10am-6:30 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a top class restaurant.
- Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility available
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities (Comparatively higher than other company)
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table tennis board is at the office
If you show a strong interest and are familiar with some of our technologies, let’s talk!
Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary.
Candidates who have previously applied for a job at ITONICS but were not shortlisted for interviews are also encouraged to apply.
Please send us your resume (cover letter, CV) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your availability.