WASH and Account Assistant Officer
Sonaha Bikash Samaj (SBS) is a non-governmental, nonprofitable, civil society organization, initially set up as a small organization in 2011 by a group of Sonaha. It was officially registered in 2011 as Sonaha Bikash Samaj (SBS) in District Administration office Bardiya and Social welfare Council in 2068 B.S (2011 A.D.). With the passage of time, SBS has been able to expand itself into one of the recognizable organizations in Bardiya district and Nepal together with its diverse development programs covering the indigenous and poorest people through the integrated programs. SBS has been implementing Activities under the Bardiya Community Development Project with the technical and financial support of Good Neighbors International (GNI-Nepal) from September 2016. Sonaha Bikash Samaj is working under the Bardiya Community Development Project in 1 Rural Municipality and 2 municipalities of the Bardiya district named Geruwa Rural Municipality (previous Patabhar VDC, Gola VDC, Manau VDC) Madhuban Municipality (previous Sanoshree-Taratal Municipality) and Rajapur Municipality respectively.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sonaha BikashSamaj (SBS) is going to implement WASH in School Project in Rajanpur, Geruwa and Madhuwan Municipality of Bardiya district in technical and financial support of Good Neighbors Japan (GNJP). The major aim of this project is to improve health and learning performance of students through improved WASH practices from 2020 to 2022.SonahaBikashSamaj invites application for following position:
Position: WASH and Account Assistant Officer - 1
- Manage administrative function and establish internal administrative systems and controls.
- Implement administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintain daily financial transaction under approver.
- Prepare the cash journal and finance reports, monitoring the transaction of the requisition and cash flow.
- Collect information and participate in planning process.
- Coordinate with key informants, stakeholders and project beneficiaries for effective implementation of the project.
- Bachelor in management or any related subject from recognized university with at least three years' experience in financial and project management.
- Preference will be given to those with know-how to operate FAMAS software, Computer skills in office package.
- Preference will be given to person holding valid two-wheelers license.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidate should submit their updated CV along with application in firstname.lastname@example.org
For detail information of Job Description, please visit our website: https://www.sbs.org.np/details/download
Deadline: 11 March 2021
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for further recruitment process. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position
Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.