Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you passionate about ensuring staff have clear guidance and effective management with their work?Do you strive to find solutions that fit specific needs? Do you love working in a dynamic environment to apply consistent, high quality administrative support?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an organized and professional Virtual Assistant reporting directly to a Manager with the company from a remote position.
The role encompasses administration responsibilities, which will consist of providing secretarial administration support. The responsibilities include managing schedules, sending and receiving correspondence, recording meeting agendas and minutes, and liaise with management and staff personnel on reporting needs. They will gather information from various sources, and interpret data and information such as patterns and trends, and provide reports to their direct supervisor.
To be successful as a Virtual Assistant you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collecting and interpreting data and information
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Working alongside teams the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new analysis processes
- Creating process maps/flow charts
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Accurately maintaining agendas and recording minutes from meetings
- Maintaining company records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by management
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with management
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence
- Provide general administrative support
Requirements – skills and experience
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with office organisation and optimisation techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism