Vacancy For Trainee/Junior NLP Engineers in Machine Learning Team
EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for freshers to work on our NLP team, Selected candidates will get the opportunity to kick-start their career in Machine learning (NLP).
If you do not have any enthusiasm for Mathematics you can stop here.
- Should have the zeal of problem-solving
- Should have a good grasp of Mathematics and Statistics
- Should have the enthusiasm for research (not only the fancy ones) but of tireless experiments on problems
- Should have sound knowledge of OOP.
- Hands-on experience of Python/C++ must have some portfolios/projects to showcase
- Sound knowledge and experience with Python
- Understanding of algorithms/data structures.
- Experience with both LINUX systems.
- Some knowledge on NLP or Machine Learning, in general, is highly preferred
After a short period of study and guidance, you will have to bear the following responsibilities in your day to day job.
- Develop software that leverages NLP technologies
- Experiment heavily on problems using C++/Python
- Implementing algorithms on python / C++
- Building medium to large C++ projects from existing codes
- Work closely with other AI engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing Machine learning projects
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Prototyping small preliminary systems on Python
- The documentation, test, deploy and support new and existing modules
- Working and Development of the next generation technology/software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/ Computational Mathematics/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent