Unity App Developer
Founded in 2004, Build Change is a nonâ€profit social enterprise whose mission is to save lives in earthquakes and hurricanes. Build Change designs disaster-resistant houses and schools, trains homeowners, builders, engineers and government officials to build them, works with governments to develop and implement building standards, partners with the private sector to improve building materials quality and create jobs, and facilitates access to incentive-based capital for reconstruction and retrofitting by partnering with financing institutions and government subsidy programs. Build Change started its work in Aceh, Indonesia after the 2004 earthquake and tsunami and has since expanded to include programs in China, Haiti, Colombia, Guatemala, Nepal, and the Philippines. Build Change has trained more than 39,380 people on earthquake-resistant design and construction techniques, guided 74 organizations in using homeowner-driven design, created over 16,768 jobs and provided technical assistance for almost 58,328 safer buildings, impacting an estimated 304,440 people.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Implement 2D/3D functionality as per communicated design
- Work with different floor plan layout and Co-ordinates.
- Translate design specification into functional Unity android app
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject (Result waiting can also apply)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with 2D/3D physics and particle systems
- Experience with creating mobile app from Unity
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
To Apply please visit below link and follow instruction