Detailed Job description / requirements:
INFICARE was established in 2005 with a view of taking your remittance business online with ease and finesse. INFICARE provides completely tailored software development & Consultancy services for Financial Institutions. We utilize state-of-the-art tools and technologies and best-of-the-breed processes and methodologies to ensure quality delivery. We specialize in the development of software for financial institutions as we have resources with extensive expertise in Remittance & Money Exchange industry. Our present activities comprises of System Development, System Integration, Business Consulting & solutions. INFICARE (M) Sdn. Bhd. has been registered at Companies Commission of Malaysia (“CCM”) under Companies Act 1965. The office is situated at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. And our off source office INFICARE Pvt Ltd, is located at Kathmandu, Nepal for development and R&D
Job Level: Mid Level
Inficare is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
- Attractive Salary
- International Travel Opportunities
- Flexible Working hours
Professional Support and recognition
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
Vacation and social event
- Paid Leaves
- Compensatory Leave
- Candidates having some past working Experience in any quality administration related activities will be given priority
- Candidate should be a good learner he or she should have the willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems
- He or she should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- The candidate should have the ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented and should be able to carry him or herself
- He or she should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail
- He or she should have effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Education Level: Bachelor in Computer Science or any related disciplines
Experience Required: 1 year
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, QA Engineers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and use wireframes, prototypes, user flows and effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap, organizational branding guide, as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Work on existing enterprise-level web-based and mobile applications to improve the UI/UX based on existing branding guide.
- Hands-on experience in creating a wireframe, prototype, user flow, etc.
- Experience using design, prototype tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Familiar with front-end debugging tools.
- Critical thinker, problem solver and customer-centered
- Should be open to receiving constructive criticisms and improving upon it.
Interested candidates can send email to email@example.com