Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Verisk Business: ISO
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Freshers with good academic background would be given preference.
- Working experience of less than a year are welcome.
- The Trainee would have an option of choosing the following technologies:
- QA Automation
- Good knowledge/experience of programming in any of the languages, SQL Scripting, JS Scripting, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions.
- Good attitude towards learning and sharing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills