TOR- Mid Term Evaluation
Centre for Agro-Ecology and Development (CAED) works on agro-ecology, food sovereignty, social justice of dalit and indigenous groups, women and girls with rights-based development approach.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Centre for Agro-Ecology and Development (CAED) is looking for an external evaluation expert consultant to conduct a mid-term evaluation for its project undertaking as Women, Girls and Child Rights Program (WoGCRP) in Surkhet, Dailekh, Jajarkot districts in Karnali Province.
The external evaluator will be selected based on the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) theory and practice.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating international development programs using quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies.
- An understanding of the historical, political, social and cultural context of Nepal.
- The ability to communicate with diverse groups of people respectfully and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills including- cultural, gender, safeguarding/child protection sensitivity in working with local communities and a range of stakeholders.
- Formal qualification with Master’s degree in a relevant field, and past experiences on program evaluation and study in the any of the following sectors of women and girls health rights, child rights advocacy, child and youth empowerment, gender inclusion and social development or relevant field.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and writing skills and the ability to clearly present findings and drawing practical conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality written reports in English.
For more details, please go through the link below: