ToR for Videographer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Terms of Reference
Short Term Consultant (Video Development Company) – Develop 2 short videos on various themes worked on by Heifer International in Nepal
The main function of the Video Development Company (videographer) is to develop 2 videos under various themes which will bring a clear understanding of the different program activities that Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN) is performing in Nepal, its approaches, its impact and its current status and future plans to its participants, audience/viewers. The themes will be finalized on a later date but will broadly cover the following areas:
- About us: Heifer International Nepal
- Cooperative as a Business Hub: Business Development Services
- Climate Smart Agriculture/Livestock Practices: Biogas, Manure, Grass Plantation, ICS, Drip Irrigation, etc.
- Dairy Marketing
- Goat Marketing
- Community Agro Vet Entrepreneur in grass root delivery system
- Women Empowerment
- Improved Production and Productivity in Goats
- Social Capital
Scope of Work and Key Tasks:
- Understand HPIN’s mission, vision, programs, and working approaches.
- In coordination with HPIN’s Communication department and the program team, brainstorm the ideas for the documentation
- Coordinate with the field program team for capturing videos of project beneficiaries at project sites
- Shoot videos at project sites (will be finalized based on the final theme) and Kathmandu
- Edit the raw footage and prepare draft videos
- Present draft videos to HPIN team and collect feedback
- Prepare final videos incorporating the feedback
- 2 short Videos in High Quality in External Drive with subtitles (English) and proper branding
- Raw footage of the shoot
- Photographs of beneficiaries/actions at project areas will add value
Duration of the Video: 5-8 minutes each
Coverage: Representative project areas and project participants (from east to west, Hills and Terai, inclusive of religion/tribe of community of HPIN’s project area.
Heifer Project international Nepal invites applications from qualified firms/Individuals (VAT registered and at least 3 years of similar experience) for this assignment. Qualified firms/individuals interested in this assignment should submit their detailed technical and financial proposal (fees, rents, travel costs, logistic costs, etc.), timeline, along with the copies of their company registration, tax registration, latest tax clearance certificate (for firms), and CVs to email@example.com no later than 22nd May 2019 COB. Incomplete application and applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted individuals and firms will be contacted for further process.
The copies of the following documents should be attached along with the proposal and quotation:
a.VAT registration Document.
b.Latest Tax Clearance Certificate.
d.Past work experience
Heifer International Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject any/all submitted quotation without assigning any reason.