Technical Support Staff
Uranus Tech Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an information technology company which was started with the aim of providing cloud based financial software to the customers to meet their business need in a cost effective way to save their rising IT cost without impacting the quality. Our objective is to recognize your business and work together to achieve a common business goal. Established in the year 2013 Uranus Tech Nepal is a leading player in the field of Nepalese Microfinance business for cloud based URANUS solution. We have a complete team of experienced software engineers, account professionals, system analysts, team leaders, network engineer and other consultants with us who work together to deliver the project on time. We believe 'hard work is the key to success' but 'smart work is the key to perfection'. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the work efficiency and utilization of their resources. We have provided solutions which ranges from small scale industries to huge supply chains. Microfinance institution, Co-Operatives, Investment Company, Wholesale lending institution and Dairy Production Company are the example which we are working in the present context. For More Information: http://www.uranustechnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Join our front-line support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made support using cutting-edge technology and an innovative process.
We’ve learned that the best customer support agents are smart individuals who love to soak up new knowledge and enjoy using their expertise to solve challenging customer problems. The investments we make in our team’s professional development is what drives customer satisfaction as well as our agent happiness.
What you will be doing
- Use voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
- Generating solutions using your deep product knowledge and our rich knowledge bases
- Spending over 20% of your time learning, improving your ability to support the products you know and expanding the breadth of products you can support.
What you will NOT be doing
- Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day.
- Working on easy and simple tickets such as resetting passwords.
- Analyzing, writing, or debugging source code.
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers using perfect written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with a range of enterprise software solutions including SQL and be comfortable in conversations with IT professionals and technical customers.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS or similar technical disciplines.
|Category||Information Technology, Software Development|
|Position Type||Full Time, Intern|
|Position Level||Intern / Trainees, Junior Level|
|Experience||Open, 1+ years, 2+ years|
|Education||BCA / BCIS, B.E. in Computer Science, BIT / BIM(S)|
|Posted Date||24 Mar, 2021|
|Apply Before||22 Apr, 2021|