Technical Support ( L1 support)
Kantipur Management Private Limited (KMPL) is an expertise on human resources solutions and has been providing Human Resource Management and related solutions to organizations across the country since 2012. The company is involved in committed to provide the best services to clients and job seekers in different field and profession of varied diversity of candidates from entry level associates, mid-level managers to first level managers. KMPL has a thorough knowledge and strong standing relationship with HR professionals in the markets. With our exclusive dedication to the HR profession, we match the most qualified HR professionals with the right companies. We are proud to say that HR people are both our clients and our candidates, and we know them well. KMPL provides the client with a variety of recruitment options and allow to choose the right staffing strategy for the company. Whether dealing with direct-hire, contract, or consulting positions,Kantipur Management finds the appropriate candidates for each. When it comes to placement, we work with our candidates to find the right fit based on their specific career objectives. We know their mentors, career paths, strengths and development areas
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Technical Support ( L1 support)
Education: Bachelors in IT, computer engineering or result awaiting
Technical skills: Basic knowledge of hardware and networking, router and switches
Technical Support Exec is expected to:
- DCH Agent should proactively handle all technical calls related to Internet and IPTV. If calls are abandoned, agents should follow up the customers.
- DCH average handling time is 5 minutes plus 2 minutes after work is added.
- Log customer/employee queries in appropriate heading with problem described in task
- In case of difficulty, DCH agent should immediately communicate with shift supervisors to expedite the troubleshooting process.
- Follow up the task assigned
- Create Task based on every customer's query through phone/email/sms with proper problem title
- Coordination between the customers, inter department /IPTV team.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Develop diagnostic skills with solution in mind for internet, LAN, Wifi and related services.
- Involve in documentation and active resolution process based on such requests
- Update task as action taken to troubleshoot with common title and clear language
- Timely Escalation of problem to other higher department and supervisors
- Educate other team members about the issues and action taken to solve the same.
- Receive handed over task by other shift and handle with prioritizing solutions
- Actively participate in the training (Tech and non tech) to develop the learning
- Responsible for maintaining the defined KPI of the department
- Other Office duties (technical)
- Proactive and a team player
- Good communication skills with problem elocution on simple language
- Service oriented keeping customer first
- Sharp Technical Knowledge and soft communication skills
- Must have two-wheeler with valid driving license
- Must have personal laptop for official use
Background - Bachelor’s in IT/Engineering (Result waiting or graduated)
Skills and Competencies –
- You’re a pro on the computer.
- Tech savvy and have a passion for internet and technology.
- Passion for care, curious to listen and empathetic in nature.
- Active Communicator
- Enthusiastic and Problem Solver
- Attentive and good listener
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift.
- Bachelors in IT/Engineering and have completed CCNA Course Location – Head Office, Jawalakhel
|6 Am -2 PM||11|
|9: 30-5:30 PM||9|
|11 AM-7 PM||14|
|2 PM- 10 PM||15|
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at email@example.com by mentioning position applied.