Technical Lead Engineer
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven,
motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Technical Lead Engineer". Details of the same have been
- Determining project requirement and developing work schedules for the team.
- Task distribution and achieving daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Liaising with multiple domain team members, management and clients to ensure all the allocated tasks progress are as per standard.
- Lead a team of network and system engineers by developing system implementation solutions and make recommendations.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing of the entire system.
- Ability to handle network technologies with multi vendor’s environment (routers, firewalls, switches, etc.) and have the ability to tune the network and also focus on network optimizations.
- Develop automation tools and processes to help scale operations and be able to plan for disaster recovery operations.
- Coordinate with system analysts and solution architect to design effective solutions that meet requirements for functionality and integration with existing components.
- Research, develop, and implement new technologies and practices.
- Documentation and Reporting of assigned task to supervisor.
- Lead, supervise and train other technical teams.
- Communication with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering, computer science or similar relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in leading the project related to network and system.
- Strong communications skills- both verbal and written.
- Team player, self-driven attitude and provide effective solutions.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Able to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Proven experience in network/system area and DevOps tools.
- Have sound knowledge on effective cyber security tools and public cloud service.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 17th February, 2021.