Detailed Job description / requirements:
Up Talent Private Limited is a newly established Human Resource Consulting firm, which aims at professionally providing various HR related services to IT companies. Up Talent works closely to bridge the gap between talent & opportunities and offers end-to-end recruitment solutions. To cater one if its client requirement, UP Talent is looking for qualified candidates for following job positions:
1. Tech Lead - 1
Tech Lead will be managing a team of 8-14 software engineers, giving you a chance to learn and grow with some of the most talented IT experts in Nepal. We are looking for a first class software engineer and people manager with a solid experience within software development.
Technical skills required:
- Minimum 6 years of programming experience in PHP
- Knowledge on Yii, Laravel Framework would added advantage
- Angular.js, React.js
- Good knowledge of XML and JSON
- AWS (Amazon Web Services), DigitalOcean
- Linux Operating system
- Database architecture
- General speed optimization, including lean codes, caching etc.
- Redis database caching
Soft Skills required
- Fast learner
- Past experience with leading a technical team (people management skills)
- Team player
- Pays attention to details
- Possesses an ever positive Can-Do and Will-Do attitude
- Willing to go that extra mile to learn fast and grow fast
- Learn web technologies on a ‘Need to Nerd’ basis
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Nepali
Salary and Benefit Detail:
- Salary offered: Based on qualifications.
- Company benefits are currently:
- Free lunch provided in the office daily
- 3 weeks paid vacation leave per year + several national holidays paid leave.
- Good office environment
- A strong technical team to learn from on a daily basis in the office (the tech team is comprised of 10+ people)
- Benefits are As per Labor Act
- Office Address: Lainchaur, close to the British Embassy.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri - 40 hours a week.
To Apply: Send us your updated CV and Cover Letter mentioning your expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is 18th April 2021.