Teachers- Various Position
Kopila Valley School Pvt. Ltd (KVS) Kopila Valley School Pvt. Ltd (KVS) is well known for its child-centered teaching philosophy and community service <http://www.blinknow.org/pages/kopila-valley-school>. We have a world-class campus and early childhood village. It's one of a kind in sustainability, architecture, and designed for the future. We are the greenest school in the country; installing systems to make the campus net zero in energy and water needs. We are focused on creating a culturally vibrant, bilingual school that supports the whole student. We are a passionate group of people who believe we can change the world, in the blink of an eye.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
JOIN KOPILA VALLEY SCHOOL TEAM
Kopila Valley School (KVS) is well known for its child-centered teaching philosophy and community service http://www.blinknow.org/pages/kopila-valley-school. We have a world-class campus and early childhood village. It's one of a kind in sustainability, architecture, and designed for the future. We are the greenest school in the country; installing systems to make the campus net zero in energy and water needs. We are focused on creating a culturally vibrant, bilingual school that supports the whole student. We are a passionate group of people who believe we can change the world, in the blink of an eye. If you are an "outside-the-box" thinker and embrace new approaches to teaching and learning, then we encourage you to apply at Kopila Valley School!
We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic Teachers for different levels. Fluency in written and spoken English and computer skills are prerequisite for all the posts.
Science Teacher- Secondary level- 1
Grade Teacher: Lower Primary level- 1
Teacher Assistant- Pre-School -1
Computer Teacher- Lower Secondary level- 1
Social Studies Teacher- Class 3-7
Vocal & Music Teacher- 1
1- Science Teacher- Secondary level (Minimum Bachelors degree in Science)
2- Computer Teacher- Lower Secondary (Bachelors degree in Computer science or in IT)
3- Lower-Primary-School Teacher- Grade 2 (At least Plus Two)
4- Vocal and Music Teacher with experience in leather instruments
5-Social Studies Teacher (Bachelor degree in Social science)
6- Teacher Assistant- pre-school- +2 pass
|Experience||Minimum 2 years experience in teaching |
|Language||Fluent in English, Nepali|
|Other Qualifications||Computer skills, excellent communication skills, writing/speaking skills in English. |
|Location||Birendranagar-1, Surkhet, Nepal|
|Start Date||Immediately/ New academic session|
|Contract||1 year; full-time (option for renewal)|
|Probation ||3 Months|
|Benefits||We provide extensive professional development opportunities and competitive salary for our growing team of outstanding educators, with festival allowances, PF, on-site meals (lunch). Lodging and meals for staff from out of Surkhet can be provided in our Teachers Village.|
|Nationality||Nepali citizens only|
|Reports to||Principal of Kopila Valley School.|
|Selection Process : ||Written, interview and class observation|
|Document Requirements: ||CV with two references, Cover letter/ Application, Citizenship, Academic certificates, Experience letters. |
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for teaching classes.
- Dedicated to the academic and personal wellbeing of the students. Take initiative and actively participate in school life inside and outside the classroom.
- Plan, instruct, adapt to teaching methods that meet students' varying needs and interests; consistently evaluate students’ learning and give feedback.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social-emotional development providing opportunities to observe, question, experiment and investigate.
- Ensure that all experiments are trialed beforehand and risk assessment used with all experimental work.
- Organize the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole range of abilities within the class with clear aims and objectives.
- Motivate the students and model discipline in them
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified and interested Nepali individuals are requested to submit a current CV and application along with other documents, in order to be considered for a teaching position at KVS. Apply at: email@example.com before 2 Baisakh 2077. Further information and detailed job description can be requested through HR@kopilavalley.org or by phone: 083-412169. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process.