LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “System Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Install, configure, document, and maintain servers in both physical and virtualized environments.
- Design and maintain system tools for all scripts and automation processes.
- General Administration of Linux - Installation, Setting Permissions, Mail server, Webserver, FTP, DNS, Proxy, Samba, Firewall etc.
- Understanding of networking technologies (routers, firewalls, switches, etc.).
- Assist with LAN and WAN network design, configuration and troubleshooting, including Internet connectivity and security solutions for server based applications.
- Provide application infrastructure support services to internal IT users and external customer focused operations.
- Provide Data Administration support for the development and maintenance of database server environments.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of hardware, server resources, reviewing system and application logs.
- Perform daily backup operations and verifying scheduled completion jobs.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- 3 +years of experience in area of System Administration.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer Training in Unix (Certification is plus point.
- Skill in Oracle based custom built applications on UNIX platforms and Oracle Database Administration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to think creatively and
come up with innovative solution.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to by 16th June, 2021.