Sustainability & Governance Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL (HI)
Handicap International Federation (HI) is an independent and impartial aid organization, created in 1982, working across 63 countries. HI works alongside the vulnerable populations, whatever the context, taking action to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Present in Nepal since 2000, HI works through a network of local partner organizations in the area of health and physical rehabilitation, inclusive education and resilience including emergency response to improve the living conditions and involvement of the most vulnerable populations in Nepal.
Physical Rehabilitation Activity (PRA) is 5 years program funded by USAID which is aiming to integrate rehabilitation service in the Public Health System to prevent and manage physical disabilities. This program will work closely with MOHP, DPOs organization; private rehabilitation services providers and rehabilitation professional association.
HI Nepal is recruiting the following position to contribute in the implementation of its project.
1.Sustainability and Governance Manager- 1 Position
Terms & Conditions: 2 years contract based in Country Office, Kathmandu with required field visits
- Support Network of rehabilitation service providers to promote quality management and governance and help them implement effectively quality insurance mechanisms
- Support 5 Physical Rehabilitation Centres in developing business plans to help reach financial sustainability
- Assist Network of rehabilitation service providers to develop strategies and skills for marketing, business planning, financial management, and fundraising
- Strengthening Network of private rehabilitation service providers to lead the advocacy activities for the promotion of private rehabilitation provider’s activities
- Human resource management
Qualification and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Management, Finance, Economy or related field with 5years of experience in the field of local organization support
- Strong knowledge on Business Plan development
- Knowledge of network private rehabilitation service providers functioning
- Knowledge on Nepal authorities system for budget allocation to local organization
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other donor programs and with USAID implementing partners for creative solutions, and complementarities to maximize results.
- Good interpersonal, communication, coordination and networking skills
To Apply: Send a motivation letter mentioning position applied for and expected salary and an updated CV including 2 referees with contact number and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 26, 2019. HI Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International (HI) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.