Support and Implementation Department (Mid and Senior Level)
Nimble Infosys was established in 2010 and promoted by team of management experts, chartered accountants and IT engineers. Nimble Infosys is providing services in the areas of Software Development, Web Development, Mobile Apps Development, IT Consultancy, Software Analysis, Database Management and Data Migration Services in Nepal. Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management, Inventory, Fixed Asset, Project Management, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP-based products. Nimble is providing services to 300+ leading customers in Nepal with the capacity of 60+ excellent team members. We are still growing and looking for the following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Support and Implementation Department (Mid and Senior Level)
Key Skill and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as an implementation Specialist
- 1 to 2 years experience in implementation of software preferred ERP, HRMS, Accounting, MIS System, etc.
- Sound technical Knowledge.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and SQL database management systems.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills in English and Nepali in oral and written communication with Customer service Skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ownership taking, self-managed and self-discipline mentality.
- Understanding the customer’s requirements and delivering our software solutions to facilitate this.
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring clients on board and online in the stipulated time frame.
- Maintain a prominent level of process and best practices to bring clients on board and online in the stipulated time frame.
- Maintain a prominent level of process quality and consistency as well as build and maintain healthy business relations with clients and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Installing the product and providing relevant training to customers to use the product effectively.
- Assisting existing customers and providing support in terms of queries, and issues with the product.
- Be responsible for Software Implementation, Software Testing, Software Integration, and Software support with standard quality and deadline.
- Understanding client’s policies and processes and mapping them with our HRMS or ERP software.
- Learn and understand the functionality and features of the software product for client support.
- Follow–up and coordinate with the team and client to smoothly run the implementation and support process.
- Field visit on client premises inside the valley or outside the valley as and when required.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software implementation process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction during the initial training and implementation of software products, and the ongoing support of assigned software products.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Information Technology, Customer Service, Engineering - Computer, Development / Administrative, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Experience||1+ years, 2+ years|
|Education||BCA / BCIS, MBA / MBM, B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, B.E. in Electronics, Post Graduate / Masters in related field. , BBA / BBM, Bachelors in Engineering, MBS / M.Com., Master's in Computer Science, Bachelor’s degree, Bachelors (running/graduate), Bachelor's in Management, Master's Degree in Business Administration|
|Posted Date||04 May, 2022|
|Apply Before||02 Jun, 2022|