Sr. WordPress Developer
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sr. WordPress Developer
We are looking for a WordPress developer with a minimum of two years of advanced WordPress development experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working in WordPress and on plugin development and who is knowledgeable about the most recent WordPress releases and standards. Applicants should be passionate about WordPress.
The perfect candidate meets these criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, and jQuery.
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins.
- Experience with Woocommerce.
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP.
- Works both independently and with other developers.
- Experience drafting functional specifications.
- Experience coding WordPress themes.
- Knowledge of other CMS like Joomla, Drupal, Shopify is a plus.
- Experience using GIT for version control.
- Writes well-documented code.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grow.
Your job duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications.
- Developing WordPress plugins and custom functionality.
- Working closely with the internal team to understand and formulate solutions to client needs, and interacting closely with external teams of developers.
- Supporting and interacting with clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Using bug tracking, project tracking, and GIT.
- A variety of other tasks are involved in the development life cycle from start to finish.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Hybrid work culture ( work from home and office both)
- PF, CIT, Paid leave, Sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
How to Apply:
Please send us whatever you have to show off your skills (links to websites you’ve built, WordPress plugins you’ve created and your WordPress.org profile page, links to your GitHub or StackOverflow contributions, a resume, portfolios, functional specs, blogs, etc).
To apply, email resume and related information to: firstname.lastname@example.org