Sr. Software Engineer
Deba Jyoti Group, a conglomerate based in Nepal was founded by Deba Jyoti Kansakar in 1965. Currently it comprises Bhajuratna Agency, MultiSys, D-Lifestyles, Jeevee Health, D-Code Technology, and Bhajuratna Agro are the subsidiary of Deba Jyoti Group, which employs over 260 people across Nepal.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Want to be part of a team that’s out to make a history?
Do you believe life is too short to build an average product?
If yes, we have an awesome opportunity at Jeevee Health Pvt. Ltd. for Tech geek like you where you can demonstrate your passion. Come, join and be surrounded by talented engineers and be proud of what you are doing. For role details, Read on!
Position: Sr. Software Engineer (8)
What you’ll do (Major Responsibilities)
- Responsible for technical planning, development and systems integration from definition phase through implementation.
- Test/debug code and create patches for reported problems
- Simplify ongoing projects of programming in coordination with concerned authority
- Research on the development in new techniques, tools and technologies on regular basis and recommend/implement accordingly
- Provide technical direction and guidance to the team members, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advice on company best practices and problems to be solved
- Work closely within a cross-functional team of designers, project managers, and analyst to develop high-quality technical solutions
- Develop new software systems to the highest technical quality and accountability standards, all while considering secondary concerns like security, performance, maintainability, adaptability and simplicity.
Who you are (Qualifications, Skill and Experience)
- Equipped with 3 or more years of experience as a Python developer
- Have in depth knowledge of different python frameworks and libraries
- Backed by wealth of experience to draw from when building and deploying performance web applications at scale
- Eager to be involved in all stages of the product development lifecycle, from concept through deployment
- Successful in an agile work environment, breaking down large pieces of work to deliver value incrementally.
- Wealth of knowledge of design patterns, coding standards and web standards
- Have wealth of knowledge of linux, different databases (SQL and NOSQL)
- Should be result driven and have experience in leading a team of developers