Sr. Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!!
US Based company is looking for proficient automation engineers to join our team.
The opening is for senior & junior level positions
Sr. Quality Assurance Automation Engineer.
Category: Senior & Junior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Job Level: Senior Level & Mid-level
No. of Vacancy/s: 4
Employment Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
US Based company makes it easy for legal and investigative teams to rapidly uncover the most important information in the most complex of cases. With its lightning fast processing, AI-powered technology-assisted review (TAR/CAL), deep analytics, and cloud and hybrid delivery, US Based company provide everything you need to handle more cases with greater speed, accuracy, and predictability in a single cost-efficient platform.
Join us as we build disruptive products, a world class team and an inclusive culture of passionate people who love our customers, products, and vision. At Systems, we are always looking for exceptional folks who seek to deliver their best every day and in every situation because we're committed to our customers and will stop at nothing to delight them while having fun and helping each other realize our full potential.
The Product Development team at US Based company is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to help build great products that will make the eDiscovery process quick and easy for our customers.
If you are data driven, passionate about building great software and want to join a team of highly talented and innovative people who are building the next generation of eDiscovery products for Legal Service Providers, Law Firms, Government Agencies and Corporates, you will love working with us. You will get to work with a super smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art work, designing, developing and implementing highly sophisticated technologies including machine learning, cloud, and data analytics.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams while receiving mentorship from your management and colleagues. We will support your growth and career development while empowering you for a successful future.
- Work closely with the developers, product management and DevOps in your Scrum team
- Become the quality advocate inside the scrum team and coach manual testers
- Develop and maintain smoke, performance, functional, security, and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Building a test harness for cloud and on-premise environment
- Collaborate and participate in sprint planning and retrospectives
- Proactively design tests from the user stories and dev tasks
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with QA and performance automation software including Selenium, JMeter, Katalon, NUnit or any other unit testing framework.
- A deep understanding of automation frameworks, platforms and designs
- Deep expertise with Blackbox and Whitebox testing
- Advanced skills designing and running headless tests in an automated CI/CD environment
- Ability to script automated API tests
- Proven Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices with Gitlab and TeamCity
- Experience with AWS platform or similar cloud services will be a huge plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Familiarity with TDD will be nice to have
US Based company values diversity and leadership at all levels. We don’t create or believe in hierarchies and value everybody’s opinions, equally and without any bias. We guarantee that all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to national origin, color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
US Based Company
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no : 9803271177,9841381170