Sr. Python Developer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are an international company with main offices in Berlin and Kathmandu, and backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heat-maps, User Analysis)
- Code, debug, test, document, enhance and maintain the Python modules and Django RESTful APIs.
- Advanced Python data analytics and visualization toolboxes (high-charts, pandas, scikit, numpy, seaborn, etc.) to cater the needs of the customers.
- Focus on performance optimization, readability, reliability, and maintainability.
- Maintain data persistence and/or caching in PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Research and provide strong performance with the latest technologies to stay ahead of competitors and provide the fastest and the most reliable service to the customers.
- Maintain and develop strong security standards with best practices to prevent all sorts of data exposure or attacks.
- TDD with strong unit testing and debugging skills, even in distributed environments.
- Collaborate with front-end engineers, designers, and other necessary stakeholders.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- A cool and strong character with excellent problem solving skills and cultivating a customer-first approach.
- Help in building a team of data engineers by hiring and training the best talents in Nepal.
- Extensive experience as a Data Scientist & Data/Software Engineer.
- Ability to write excellent, scalable Python code with focus on: Operational excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and Cost Optimization.
- In-depth understanding of PostgreSQL queries, functionalities and abilities.
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Outstanding supervision, mentorship abilities - leading a substantive area of work, or line management of a team.
- Capacity to adapt and foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools (Git) and project management tools (Jira).
- The following experience would be a plus:
- Full-stack expertise and working knowledge of Highcharts
- DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, security, deployment, asynchronous calling) practices and platforms.
- Experience in the development of high-load systems / micro-services.
- AWS cloud ecosystem experience.
- Strong awareness of software architecture and design patterns.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar with more than 3 years of experience
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive Salary
- PF, Gratuity and Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers