Sr. Finance Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- All Cost data processing entries into UWS Global accounting system (Xero), with information from both overseas locations and the UK, and working in multiple currencies (Income & Cost)
- Preparation & Reconciliation of monthly management accounts within required timetable
- Provide Month end packs for review by the Finance UK team (within strict timetable)
- Preparation of the year end trial balance (31 December year-end)
- Support UK Global Team on the creation of fund-raising bids and proposals, as well as reporting on grant budgets
- Support UK Global team on Finance reports for different UWS donors, including Trusts and Foundations, as required
- Support Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) reporting as part of Board governance review
- Additional responsibilities as requested by FD
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable)
1. Support UWS Country Teams with strict implementation of Internal Control Systems
2. Support UWS Country Teams with monitoring and required specific capacity building exercise to address the gaps in capacity.
Desired Skills & Competencies
1. Advanced Proficiency of MS Excel and Accounting Softwares.
2. Experienced in financial analytics and reporting.
3. Advanced fluency in English language (verbal and written).
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive CV (max 2 pages) and a supporting statement (no more than 2 pages) to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 5 pm on 26 September 2022.
You should give the names, positions, organizations, and telephone contact numbers of two referees, one of whom should be your current/most recent employer. References will only be taken once your express permission has been granted.
United World Schools, Nepal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are only able to accept applications from candidates that have the permanent right to employment in Nepal.
UWS Nepal is committed to the safeguarding of children and ensuring we recruit safely is central to this commitment. All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check as a condition of employment.