Sr. Dev operation and Sys Admin/ International Exposure
L.Tech Pvt Ltd is a Nepali Subsidy of French IT Company. We are located here in Central Kathmandu, Rajouria building floor number 6 Thapagaun New baneswor. Our French team works at the headquarters in central Paris work in a friendly studious atmosphere, conducive to creativity and we maintain the same International environment here. We specialize in social networking and community platform.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
L.Tech is a company working for International Projects. We maintain International workplace and environment.
We L.Tech pvt ltd is a medium company with its HQ in Paris and branches in Vietnam, Morocco and India as well. We are seeking an international profile in our Kathmandu Branch to interact directly with our team..
JOB PURPOSE :
L.Tech is looking for a Sr sys Admin / Dev Operator to join its team in Kathmandu.
You will therefore closely work with Senior management, product managers, UX designers in Kathmandu, and you will therefore bring all of your technical and management skills to drive your projects in order to participate and manage the infrastructure and development operations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- System administrator and Development operations plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution of our infrastructure.
- A sys Admin / Dev Operator is involved in
- Ensuring a quality technical design of the infrastructure with our manager and team.
- Creating a planning and breakdown of the actions to be taken
- Collecting technical information and data to prepare the project
- Working on the tasks and trying to stick to the milestones and release dates
- Writing and updating documentation
- A sys Admin / Dev Operator is often involved in maintaining the current infrastructure and production servers. He needs to identify processes and continuously work on automating it.
- Works with development team on the standards, processes and procedures related to our software technology, and more specifically assisting it to ensure all technical and system requirements are done.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based.
- Participates on a system administration view to the technical design of the more complex technology components within our software
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Acts as a technical infrastructure architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or system services and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal infrastructure
- Implements slice of infrastructure and proofs of concept to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the infrastructure
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Estimates with the help of the manager, the implementation and deployment of the work based on design infrastructure, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Achieving this outcome within an agile software and task management tool
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Good communication and team interaction skills. Good Command in English is Must.
- Ability to work in a local small team, and ability to communicate with remote team’s member
- in developing/implementing infrastructure in linux
- in installing and configuring redhat, fedora, distribution
- in security and penetration tests. And defining project to get more secure
- in handling set up and configuration of apache, tomcat, mysql
- with Asynchronous UI Framework such as ExtJS, JQuery, BackboneJS., RequireJSetc.,
- with Webservice technologies such as JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC and how to assit developper team to maintain network workflow and security concerns
- with security concerns and how to ensure a protected system
- in High Availability and Failover Applications
- with Elastic Search knowledge
Business Knowledge: Social Software and Enterprise 2.0 experience would be a plus.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Good communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
3+ Years or more
Company Benefits :
- Competitive basic salary.
- International exposoure
- 5 working days on week.
- Lunch and Cofee.
- Outing and refreshment events (Movie, Birthday Belebration).
- Appriciation with Gifts and Bonus.
- Work form home facility.
- Extra time/Over time facility.
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)