Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Develop scripts to load different types of file and automate them through Airflow/Pentaho or ETL application.
- Develop file processing applications using python/java or C#.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Research required data
- Handle common database issues and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Prepare documentations and specifications
Qualification: Bachelor’s in computer science / Engineering.
Experience Required : 2+ years of experience working in TSQL/PLSQL.
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS cloud services: S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience or Knowledge in relational SQL, Snowflake and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, working with the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
- Good working knowledge of python or Java or C#.
- Experience or Knowledge in Airflow system, Tableau.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Design and implement the development and release process including CICD based strategies
- Strong knowledge in SQL scripting, procedures, functions and triggers
- Experience in data loading, analytics, logical and problem solving
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Knowledge in DTS packages
- Have experience working in MS Excel macros is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies as per requirement of the Project.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/5rTBy