Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Develop scripts to load different types of file and automate them through Airflow/Pentaho or ETL application.
- Develop file processing applications using python/java or C#.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Research required data
- Handle common database issues and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Prepare documentations and specifications
Qualification: Bachelor’s in computer science / Engineering.
Experience Required : 2+ years of experience working in TSQL/PLSQL.
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS cloud services: S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience or Knowledge in relational SQL, Snowflake and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, working with the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
- Good working knowledge of python or Java or C#.
- Experience or Knowledge in Airflow system, Tableau.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Design and implement the development and release process including CICD based strategies
- Strong knowledge in SQL scripting, procedures, functions and triggers
- Experience in data loading, analytics, logical and problem solving
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Knowledge in DTS packages
- Have experience working in MS Excel macros is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies as per requirement of the Project.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/5rTBy